Webinar "Introduction to CREODIAS - the Copernicus platform for Earth Observation data access & processing"
We are pleased to invite you to attend the webinar „Introduction to CREODIAS - the Copernicus platform for Earth Observation data access & processing".
WHEN: Thursday, 15 October, 14.00 – 15.00 CEST
DURING THE WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN:
- what is CREODIAS platform architecture
- what Copernicus satellite data collections are available
- what commercial very high-resolution imagery is available
- how to use tools for data browsing, selecting, and processing Earth Observation products
- how to set up Virtual Machines
Join our webinar if:
- you are looking for a platform that provides easy access to Earth Observation data, together with Earth Observation focused applications for data access and processing
- you are a current CREODIAS user who wishes to use the platform's full functionality and potential
- you are a user of Copernicus Open Access Hub, seeking a more advanced functionality for Earth Observation data processing