From an idea to a product – prototyping with CREODIAS Jupyter HUB
Learn how to prototype with Jupyter HUB, a useful tool available at CREODIAS.
WHEN: Thursday, 13.05.2021, 14.00 – 15.00
DURING THE LIFE DEMO YOU WILL LEARN:
- the best ways to design and prototype your algorithms, using services provided by CREODIAS
- the full cycle of new services development, starting from data browsing and discovery, ending on the CREODIAS Jupyter HUB – an online, interactive programming environment, with access to CREODIAS EO data repository
- communication tips using API, tools for data download, processing and presentation within Jupyter Notebook environment
Join our webinar if:
- you are a scientist interested in taking advantage of cloud computing for your Earth Observation data processing chains
- current CREODIAS user who wish to explore more functionalities
- industry professional who seeks an introduction to cloud-enabled Earth Observation data-based value chains
WHAT IS CREODIAS
CREODIAS is a cloud computing environment with an integrated repository of Earth Observation satellite data that exceeds 21 petabytes. This is one of DIAS (Data and Information Access Services) platforms, built and operated by CloudFerro on behalf of ESA under the Copernicus program. CREODIAS design grants third party users an easy access to a wide selection of data with on-site processing and guarantees simplicity, scalability and repeatability of user's applications and services.