23 February 2020
CloudFerro provides innovative cloud services. We build cloud computing platforms, processing multi-petabyte repositories of Earth Observation satellite data, for specialized market segments, such as the European space sector.
We offer elastic cloud solutions in a public, private or hybrid cloud deployment model, customized to meet user needs. Our tailor-made platforms are cost-effective, come with an extensive range of ancillary services and a dedicated technical support.
Our solutions are used by leading European firms and scientific institutions from various market sectors, which process big data, including the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), Mercator Ocean International, German Aerospace Centre (DLR), the EGI, and many others.
We are constantly evolving, and we are currently looking for a team member for a position of:
Place of work: Warsaw, Poland
What will your daily tasks look like:
- verification of company processes with ISO 9001 and 27001 standards
- creating quality control plans for international projects
- conducting internal audits to identify problems and areas for improvement
- implementation and supervision over quality standards in compliance proces (including analysis and improvement of existing processes)
- defining and controlling qualitative indicators
- preparation and updating of internal documentation - preparation of quality control instructions
- analysis of reported errors as well as implementation and monitoring of improvement plans
- representing the company during external audits
What do we need from you?
- experience in working with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards
- practical knowledge of problem solving methods and qualitative tests
- experience in launching new products and processes in line with quality standards
- ability in using English in daily tasks
What will be treat as an extra skill?
- ability to use agile methodologies
- experience in implementing projects in the cloud environment (cloud computing)
- higher technical education
- knowledge of French and / or German
What can we offer to you?
- cooperation with the bests of the best
- working with new technologies with full IT support
- informal and friendly working atmosphere near to the Wisla river
- attractive salary based on stable forms of employment
Don't forget to add to your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you are interested in participating in future recruitments, please also add:
"I also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment."
The administrator of personal data processed as part of the recruitment process is CloudFerro limited liability company, Nowogrodzka 31 street, 00-511 Warsaw.