08 October 2020
CloudFerro provides innovative cloud services. We build cloud computing platforms, processing multi-petabyte repositories of Earth Observation satellite data, for specialized market segments, such as the European space sector.
We offer elastic cloud solutions in a public, private or hybrid cloud deployment model, customized to meet user needs. Our tailor-made platforms are cost-effective, come with an extensive range of ancillary services and a dedicated technical support.
Our solutions are used by leading European firms and scientific institutions from various market sectors, which process big data, including the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), Mercator Ocean International, German Aerospace Centre (DLR), the EGI, and many others.
We are constantly evolving, and we are currently looking for a team member for a position of:
Python - Software Developer
Place of work: Warsaw, Poland
What will your daily tasks look like?
- creating, developing, testing, integrating and making implementation of new modules of the satellite data cataloging and processing system (projects for the European Space Agency)
- development of tools and scripts for automation and monitoring of IaaS infrastructure and services
- cooperation with Development Team based on Scrum / Agile practices
With our work we use:
Python3.6+, SQLAlchemy, Kombu/Pika (RabbitMQ), Django, DjangoRestFramework, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Prometheus, Bash, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Openstack
What do we need from you?
- writing clear and efficient code (preferred language: Python)
- experience in writing unit tests in accordance with TDD
- ability in using English in daily tasks
What will be treated as an extra skill?
Apache Kafka, UML, knowledge of design patterns and the having ability to apply them in practice, knowledge of integration as systems tests, S3 (boto3), JWT, GitlabCI, NoSQL: Apache Cassandra, PostGIS, timescaledb, Mongo, PHP, C, C++, golang
What can we offer to you?
- developing interesting projects based on space exploration
- the possibility of creating from scratch new solutions and conducting research and development works
- cooperation with the bests of the best 😊
- working with new technologies with full IT support
- informal and friendly working atmosphere near to the Vistula river
- attractive salary based on stable forms of employment and a package of non-wage benefits
Join our team by sending your CV using the apply button :)
Don't forget to add to your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you are interested in participating in future recruitments, please also add:
"I also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment."
The administrator of personal data processed as part of the recruitment process is CloudFerro limited liability company, Nowogrodzka 31 street, 00-511 Warsaw.