14 February 2021
CloudFerro provides innovative cloud services. We build cloud computing platforms, processing multi-petabyte repositories of Earth Observation satellite data, for specialized market segments, such as the European space sector.
We offer elastic cloud solutions in a public, private or hybrid cloud deployment model, customized to meet user needs. Our tailor-made platforms are cost-effective, come with an extensive range of ancillary services and a dedicated technical support.
Our solutions are used by leading European firms and scientific institutions from various market sectors, which process big data, including the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), Mercator Ocean International, German Aerospace Centre (DLR), the EGI, and many others.
We are constantly evolving, and we are currently looking for a team member for a position of:
IT Support Specialist
What will your daily tasks look like?
- solving current problems of our cloud computing users
- technical support for cloud solutions in the service model (IaaS)
- providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware (1st support line)
- creating and updating technical documentation
- follow-up and update customer status and information
- being parto of IT projects (including internal ones) implemented by CloudFerro
What do we need from you?
- practical use of Linux and Windows systems
- experience in administering Microsoft Office 365
- can do and problem solving attitude during supporting clients/users
- ability in using English in daily tasks
What will be treated as an extra skill?
- experience in the administration of Linux and Windows systems
- experience in a technical support team
- knowledge of cloud solutions at the basic level
- communicative knowledge of German
What can we offer to you?
- shift work from 8:00 to 16:00, 12:00 to 20:00 - flexible adjustment of shifts
- cooperation with the bests of the best 😊
- working with new technologies with full IT support
- informal and friendly working atmosphere near to the Vistula river
- attractive salary based on stable forms of employment
- gaining international experience in the space sector - one of the most promising markets of the 21st century
Join our team by sending your CV using the apply button :)
Don't forget to add to your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you are interested in participating in future recruitments, please also add:
"I also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment."
The administrator of personal data processed as part of the recruitment process is CloudFerro limited liability company, Nowogrodzka 31 street, 00-511 Warsaw. Contact details of the data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org