15 October 2020
CloudFerro provides innovative cloud services. We build cloud computing platforms, processing multi-petabyte repositories of Earth Observation satellite data, for specialized market segments, such as the European space sector.
We offer elastic cloud solutions in a public, private or hybrid cloud deployment model, customized to meet user needs. Our tailor-made platforms are cost-effective, come with an extensive range of ancillary services and a dedicated technical support.
Our solutions are used by leading European firms and scientific institutions from various market sectors, which process big data, including the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), Mercator Ocean International, German Aerospace Centre (DLR), the EGI, and many others.
We are constantly evolving, and we are currently looking for a team member for a position of:
Place of work: Warsaw, Poland
What will your daily tasks look like?
- installation of servers in accordance with internal guidelines
- servicing servers in the Data Center
- monitoring the maintenance of installation and spare stocks
- testing new technical solutions, including innovations in the field of hardware
What do we need from you?
- experience in working with server assembly
- understanding the issues related to the functioning of servers, such as: power supply, performance aspects, hardware compatibility of individual components, BIOS and firmware configuration parameters, performance parameters tuning
- working knowledge of server testing mechanisms and tools
- ability to work with Linux, sufficient to allow the installation of the operating system and basic configuration
- creativity in solving problems, the ability to work in a team, communication skills, diligence
What will be treat as an extra skill?
- knowledge of Windows Server
- understanding of network and cloud technologies
- understanding the process of optimizing the performance of server equipment (disks, processors, memory)
- SEP qualifications up to 1 kV
- experience in working with SUPERMICRO equipment
What can we offer to you?
- cooperation with the bests of the best
- working with new technologies with full IT support
- informal and friendly working atmosphere near to the Wisla river
- attractive salary based on stable forms of employment
Don't forget to add to your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you are interested in participating in future recruitments, please also add:
"I also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment."
The administrator of personal data processed as part of the recruitment process is CloudFerro limited liability company, Nowogrodzka 31 street, 00-511 Warsaw.