11 February 2020
CloudFerro provides innovative cloud services. We build cloud computing platforms, processing multi-petabyte repositories of Earth Observation satellite data, for specialized market segments, such as the European space sector.
We offer elastic cloud solutions in a public, private or hybrid cloud deployment model, customized to meet user needs. Our tailor-made platforms are cost-effective, come with an extensive range of ancillary services and a dedicated technical support.
Our solutions are used by leading European firms and scientific institutions from various market sectors, which process big data, including the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), Mercator Ocean International, German Aerospace Centre (DLR), the EGI, and many others.
We are constantly evolving, and we are currently looking for a team member for a position of:
Place of work: Warsaw, Poland
What will your daily tasks look like?
- testing, implementation and maintenance of the cloud environment based on the OpenStack
- configuration and administration over systems, networks, security
- writing scripts to standardize and automate routine work
What do we need from you?
- understanding of architecture and experience in administration Linux operating systems
- knowledge of configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible)
- practical knowledge and experience in monitoring tools (e.g. Zabbix, Grafana, Prometheus)
- experience in working with databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis)
- ability in using English in daily tasks
What will be treat as an extra skill?
- practical knowledge of CEPH or another distributed file system
- experience in configuration and managing OpenStack
- knowledge and experience with Kubernetes
- experience with KVM virtualization technologies, Docker
- knowledge of L2 and L3 network technologies: VLAN, VxLAN, BGP
- programming skills: Bash / Python
What can we offer to you?
- cooperation with the bests of the best
- working with new technologies with full IT support
- informal and friendly working atmosphere near to the Wisla river
- attractive salary based on stable forms of employment
Don't forget to add to your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you are interested in participating in future recruitments, please also add:
"I also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment."
The administrator of personal data processed as part of the recruitment process is CloudFerro limited liability company, Nowogrodzka 31 street, 00-511 Warsaw.