CloudFerro is a data storage and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider. When in demand for European cloud services, we are perfect fit to fulfil your need:
- European Capital – CloudFerro is company owned and operated by European citizens.
- European Law – Company and its owners are subjected to European Union law. Regulations and procedures of non-EU countries do not apply to us, thus cannot force our company to reveal any information stored within our infrastructure.
- European norms – CloudFerro’s activities and operations are subjected to rules of ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 as well as BSI.
- European data hubs – CloudFerro’s public services and applications are all hosted in data center located in European Union countries. We operate 3 separate locations in Warsaw, Poland and 2 locations in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Additionally, private data hubs for our clients are located in Poland, Germany and United Kingdom.
- European proficiency – CloudFerro’s IaaSs are open source-based, utilizing OpenStack cloud software, Ceph network storage and other state-of-the-art solutions. Management and control of the services is done by a team of experts, located in Warsaw, Poland. With around 20 engineers and network administrators, there is no need for external support. Knowledge and skill are on hand.
- European support – We provide enthusiastic and responsive user support. Our experienced helpdesk is located in Warsaw, Poland.
- European hardware – We assemble our hardware within the company, utilizing unique skills and experience gained throughout the years.