CloudFerro provides cloud computing and data storage in the service mode (IaaS - Infrastructure as a Service). If you are looking for a European supplier, you've come to the right place - we are a fully European company in every aspect of our business:
- European Capital – CloudFerro is a company owned and operated by European citizens.
- European Law – Company and its owners are subjected to the European Union law. Regulations and procedures of non-EU countries do not apply to us, thus cannot force our company to reveal any information stored within our infrastructure.
- European norms – CloudFerro is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified, our activities and operations in the areas of company management, communication, information security, customer orientation and continuous improvement are subject to these standards.
- European data hubs – CloudFerro’s public services and applications are all hosted in data centres located in European Union countries. We operate 3 separate locations in Warsaw, Poland and 2 locations in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Additionally, private data hubs for our clients are located in Poland, Germany and the United Kingdom.
- European competences – CloudFerro’s IaaSs are open source-based, utilizing OpenStack cloud software, Ceph network storage and other state-of-the-art solutions. The management and control of the services is done by a team of experts located in Warsaw, Poland. With around 20 engineers and network administrators, there is no need for external support. The knowledge and skills are at hand.
- European support – Our clients receive flexible, tailored user support provided by a committed and enthusiastic team of IT specialists located in Warsaw, Poland.
- European hardware – We assemble our hardware within the company, utilizing unique skills and experience gained throughout the years.