CloudFerro provides innovative cloud services. We build cloud computing platforms, processing multi-petabyte repositories of Earth Observation satellite data, for specialized market segments, such as the European space sector.
We offer elastic cloud solutions in a public, private or hybrid cloud deployment model, customized to meet user needs. Our tailor-made platforms are cost-effective, come with an extensive range of ancillary services and dedicated technical support.
Our solutions are used by leading European firms and scientific institutions from various market sectors, which process big data, including the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), Mercator Ocean International, German Aerospace Centre (DLR), the EGI, and many others.
We are constantly evolving, and we are currently looking for a team member for a position of:
Place of work: Warsaw
What will your daily tasks look like?
- analyzing clients needs and creating business and system requirements specifications
- developing assumptions for software testing and acceptance,
- preparing and maintaining technical documentation,
- participation in the process of continuous improvement of the standards of architecture and software development
- support for a team of programmers in the implementation of integration works
Technology we use:
- Python3.6+, C++, Go, RabbitMQ, REDIS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Prometheus, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Openstack, Ceph
What do we expect from you?
- higher technical education and a minimum of 2 years of experience as a System/Business Analyst
- experience in working with databases (including relational databases) and the ability to create SQL query
- knowledge of UML and/or BMPN 2.0 notation
- basic knowledge in designing solutions based on containerization, CI / CD, SOA / microservices, and their monitoring
- experience in working with REST API
- excellent skills in communication and team management
Additional skills that will be of value:
- experience in working with architectural patterns and good practices in the field of cloud solutions (IaaS)
- practical experience in working with agile methodologies, in particular Scrum
Our perks and benefits:
- the possibility of creating new solutions from scratch and conducting research and development works
- cooperation with the best specialists in their field
- work in product teams focused on improving specific solutions
- gaining international experience in the space sector - one of the most promising markets of the 21st century
- informal and friendly working atmosphere in the office by the Vistula River
- attractive salary based on stable forms of employment
- rich social package - medical care, parking, fruit at work, multisport
Don't forget to add to your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you are interested in participating in future recruitments, please also add:
"I also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment."
The administrator of personal data processed as part of the recruitment process is CloudFerro limited liability company, Nowogrodzka 31 street, 00-511 Warsaw.