Service Delivery / Operations Manager
CloudFerro provides innovative cloud services. We build cloud computing platforms, processing multi-petabyte repositories of Earth Observation satellite data, for specialized market segments, such as the European space sector.
We offer elastic cloud solutions in a public, private or hybrid cloud deployment model, customized to meet user needs. Our tailor-made platforms are cost-effective, come with an extensive range of ancillary services and dedicated technical support.
Our solutions are used by leading European firms and scientific institutions from various market sectors, which process big data, including the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), Mercator Ocean International, German Aerospace Centre (DLR), the EGI, and many others.
We are constantly evolving, and we are currently looking for a team member for a position of:
Service Delivery / Operations Manager
Place of work: Warsaw
Your tasks will include:
- Handling inquiries and solving customer problems concerning the services provided, including:
- Prioritizing customer notifications,
- Solving or forwarding notifications for a resolution to the appropriate teams,
- Conducting communication of all parties involved in the delivery of the service: clients, partners, team members, management,
- Ongoing monitoring of the status of notifications,
- Monitoring the timeliness of solving problems reported by customers following the SLA,
- Escalating requests adequately to priorities and ensuring appropriate communication to the client, ensuring compliance with SLA
- Escalating reports in the event of no reaction from internal CloudFerro teams,
- Direct supervision over the resolution of critical notifications,
- Verification of the effectiveness of the implemented corrective actions before notifying the client,
- Coordination of RCA (Root Cause Analisis) preparation,
- Preparation and delivery of reports on the operation of the services provided following the requirements of clients or the CF Management Board,
- Organization and participation in meetings, training, and consultations with clients, partners, and the team on topics related to the provision of services,
- Representing teams involved in the provision of services to the client,
- Identification of customer needs not covered by the scope of services provided (extensions/development) and communication with the Sales Department and PMO.
We expect from you:
- technical education (IT, electronics, telecommunications or similar)
- 3-5 years of work experience in at least one of the following areas:
- maintenance of IT systems,
- infrastructure management (e.g. servers, network, etc.),
- communication with clients related to IT systems,
- good command of the English language (written and spoken) sufficiently to enable communication with clients and partners
- highly developed skills such as: communication, team cooperation, independence, efficiency, creativity and diligence, patience,
- focus on the quality and timeliness of performed tasks.
Additional skills that will be of value:
- Knowledge of SQL in the scope enabling independent creation of queries and obtaining data directly from databases,
- Knowledge of Python and bash scripting at a level that allows modification of analytical tools,
- Interests and basic knowledge of Cloud Computing,
- Knowledge about the earth observation sector (acquiring and processing satellite data,
- Experience as a Service Delivery Manager in the area of network infrastructure and/or cloud services,
- ITIL, Prince2, PMP certification,
- Experience in projects in an international environment.
In return, we offer you:
- cooperation with the best specialists in their field
- unique know-how and the possibility of developing one's skills
- gaining experience in the space industry with one of the largest Polish providers of cloud solutions!
- work with the latest technologies with full IT facilities
- the ability to implement your ideas and projects
- informal and friendly work atmosphere
- attractive salary based on stable forms of employment
- benefits - including medical care, sports card, and parking for co-workers
Don't forget to add to your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you are interested in participating in future recruitments, please also add:
"I also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment."
The administrator of personal data processed as part of the recruitment process is CloudFerro limited liability company, Nowogrodzka 31 street, 00-511 Warsaw.