Quality Assurance Engineer
CloudFerro provides innovative cloud services. We build cloud computing platforms, processing multi-petabyte repositories of Earth Observation satellite data, for specialized market segments, such as the European space sector.
We offer elastic cloud solutions in a public, private or hybrid cloud deployment model, customized to meet user needs. Our tailor-made platforms are cost-effective, come with an extensive range of ancillary services and dedicated technical support.
Our solutions are used by leading European firms and scientific institutions from various market sectors, which process big data, including the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), Mercator Ocean International, German Aerospace Centre (DLR), the EGI, and many others.
We are constantly evolving, and we are currently looking for a team member for a position of:
Quality Assurance Engineer
Your tasks will include:
- verification and validation of solutions to ensure the expected quality delivered to customers,
- establishing guidelines for product teams in the area of product verification and validation,
- preparation of test scenarios;w
- preparation of automatic tests
- responsibility for design documentation related to the verification and validation process
- communication with customers in terms of verification and validation of solutions
- cooperation within CloudFerro's internal structures responsible for the implementation of projects for clients
- cooperation with teams: software development, hardware, systems administration, in particular in the field of product quality requirements
- reporting on the progress of work according to agreed standards
- active participation in acquiring and sharing knowledge in the field of the latest technologies and related good practices, tools, standards to support the achievement of goals by the team
We expect from you:
- IT education,
- programming skills in creating automated tests,
- knowledge of REST API, HTTP protocol,
- experience in the preparation of automated tests and regression tests,
- experience in working in the IT environment in roles related to ensuring the quality of solutions, including software,
- experience in conducting various types of tests of solutions,
- knowledge about software development processes,
- ability to create scenarios and test cases,
- experience in preparing test data,
- good command of English to a degree that enables reading and creating system and technical documentation as well as communication with clients and contractors,
- highly developed skills such as communication skills, team cooperation, independence, efficiency, creativity, and diligence,
- perfect organization of own work, planning and prioritization skills,
- focus on the quality and timeliness of performed tasks.
Additional skills that will be of value:
- programming in Python,
- certificates confirming possessed competencies
- experience in processes related to the approval of the solution for production implementation,
- experience in cooperation with teams working in agile methodologies,
- interests and basic knowledge about Cloud Computing,
- knowledge of the earth observation sector (acquisition and processing of satellite data).
Our perks and benefits:
- cooperation with the best specialists in their field,
- unique know-how and the ability to develop your skills,
- gaining experience in the space industry with one of the largest polish providers of cloud solutions!
- work with the latest technologies with full IT facilities,
- the ability to implement your ideas and projects,
- informal and friendly work atmosphere,
- attractive salary based on stable forms of employment,
- benefits - including medical care, sports card, and parking for co-workers.
Don't forget to add to your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you are interested in participating in future recruitments, please also add:
"I also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment."
The administrator of personal data processed as part of the recruitment process is CloudFerro limited liability company, Nowogrodzka 31 street, 00-511 Warsaw.