Marketing Project Specialist
CloudFerro provides innovative cloud computing services. We provide and support cloud computing for specialized markets, incl. for the European space industry. We have extensive experience in storing and processing large data sets, including multi-megabyte repositories of Earth observation satellite data.
We offer flexible solutions in the public, private and hybrid cloud model, based on open technologies, tailored to the user's needs, and cost-effective. We provide a wide range of additional services and dedicated technical support, carried out by a local team of IT specialists with unique competencies.
CloudFerro solutions are used by leading companies and scientific institutions in Europe from various market sectors that process big data: European Space Agency (ESA), European Center for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), Mercator Ocean International, German Aero-Space Agency (DLR), EGI and many others.
Due to the dynamic development of the company, we are looking for a person for the position:
Marketing Project Specialist
Place of work: Warsaw
Your tasks will include:
- Co-creating the company's marketing strategy and mapping the tasks needed to implement this strategy
- Conducting marketing projects, taking care of their quality and timeliness
- Organization of conferences, training, and trade fairs
- Organization of webinars
- Preparation of marketing materials, brochures
- Cooperation with marketing agencies and subcontractors
- Cooperation with various departments within the company, business and technical
- Analysis of the effects of marketing projects, process improvement
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in a similar position, preferably in the IT industry/cloud computing solutions and/or in the space industry / remote sensing / Earth observation
- Very good organization of work, the ability to conduct large marketing projects
- Very good command of the English language
- Higher education, welcome in the field of IT, geoinformatics, remote sensing, also marketing/management
- Skills of building relationships with internal and external partners, communicativeness, and assertiveness
- Commitment and creativity, enthusiasm, can-do approach, goal orientation
- Passionate work in a dynamically developing company, in a super innovative IT industry, implementing amazing space projects
- Participation in international projects
- Opportunity to develop, build new competencies, participate in training
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere in the office near the Vistula River
- nieformalną i przyjazną atmosferę pracy w biurze nad Wisłą
- Attractive salary based on stable forms of employment and a package of non-wage benefits
Don't forget to add to your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you are interested in participating in future recruitments, please also add:
"I also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment."
The administrator of personal data processed as part of the recruitment process is CloudFerro limited liability company, Nowogrodzka 31 street, 00-511 Warsaw.