Marketing Content Specialist
CloudFerro provides innovative cloud services. We build cloud computing platforms, processing multi-petabyte repositories of Earth Observation satellite data, for specialized market segments, such as the European space sector.
We offer elastic cloud solutions in a public, private or hybrid cloud deployment model, customized to meet user needs. Our tailor-made platforms are cost-effective, come with an extensive range of ancillary services and dedicated technical support.
Our solutions are used by leading European firms and scientific institutions from various market sectors, which process big data, including the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), Mercator Ocean International, German Aerospace Centre (DLR), the EGI, and many others.
We are constantly evolving, and we are currently looking for a team member for a position of:
Marketing Content Specialist
Place of work: Warsaw
What will your daily tasks look like?
- co-creating the company's communication strategy, including the content marketing strategy
- editing expert content in the field of technologies and cloud computing solutions and their applications, incl. in the remote sensing area
- cooperation with the technical and sales team in the field of project descriptions and substantive solutions
- creating content for the website, including SEO
- creating customer stories, case studies and video materials on solutions and projects
- preparing a newsletter for customers
- testing products and tools for users (including portals, applications) in terms of UX
- measuring the effectiveness of the activities carried out and adjusting them accordingly
What do we expect from you?
- experience in a similar position in the IT industry / cloud computing solutions
- the ability to create valuable expert content, based on your own knowledge and in cooperation with other employees of the company, in various styles and formats, adapted to different media and audiences; including graphic and video content (in cooperation with agencies)
- skills in operating marketing platforms - CMS, analytical tools for websites, SEO
- very good command of the English language
- higher education - IT, geoinformatics, remote sensing are welcome
- commitment, creativity, enthusiasm, can-do approach, goal orientation
- ability to build relationships with internal and external partners
Additional skills that will be of value:
- work experience in the space industry / remote sensing / Earth observation
Our perks and benefits:
- passionate work in a dynamically developing company, in a super innovative IT industry
- participation in international projects
- the possibility of development, building new competences, participation in training
- informal and friendly working atmosphere in the office by the Vistula River
- attractive remuneration based on stable forms of employment and a package of non-wage benefits
Don't forget to add to your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you are interested in participating in future recruitments, please also add:
"I also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment."
The administrator of personal data processed as part of the recruitment process is CloudFerro limited liability company, Nowogrodzka 31 street, 00-511 Warsaw.