IT Support Specialist
CloudFerro provides innovative cloud services. We build cloud computing platforms, processing multi-petabyte repositories of Earth Observation satellite data, for specialized market segments, such as the European space sector.
We offer elastic cloud solutions in a public, private or hybrid cloud deployment model, customized to meet user needs. Our tailor-made platforms are cost-effective, come with an extensive range of ancillary services and dedicated technical support.
Our solutions are used by leading European firms and scientific institutions from various market sectors, which process big data, including the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), Mercator Ocean International, German Aerospace Centre (DLR), the EGI, and many others.
We are constantly evolving, and we are currently looking for a team member for a position of:
IT Support Specialist
What will your daily tasks look like?
- active monitoring of our cloud computing, including responding to automatic notifications
- solving the current problems of our cloud computing users
- technical support for cloud solutions in the service model (IaaS)
- handling requests for cloud systems and services (1st line of support)
- creating and updating technical documentation
- maintaining contact with users in order to solve reported problems
- active participation in IT projects (including internal) carried out by CloudFerro
What do we expect from you?
- practical use of Linux and Windows systems
- can-do and problem-solving attitude during supporting clients/users
- ability to use English in daily tasks
Additional skills that will be of value:
- experience in the administration of Linux and Windows systems
- experience in a technical support team
- knowledge of IT security solutions
- knowledge of cloud solutions at the basic level
- communicative knowledge of German
Our perks and benefits:
- unique know-how and gaining new skills
- learning and comprehensive implementation to our projects, systems and processes
- a real opportunity for development as part of corporate projects
- participation in interesting projects in the space industry
- cooperation with the best specialists in their field
- work with new technologies with full IT facilities
- an informal and friendly working atmosphere in an office in the atmospheric Powiśle
Don't forget to add to your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you are interested in participating in future recruitments, please also add:
"I also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment."
The administrator of personal data processed as part of the recruitment process is CloudFerro limited liability company, Nowogrodzka 31 street, 00-511 Warsaw.