Digital Marketing Specialist
CloudFerro provides innovative cloud services. We build cloud computing platforms, processing multi-petabyte repositories of Earth Observation satellite data, for specialized market segments, such as the European space sector.
We offer elastic cloud solutions in a public, private or hybrid cloud deployment model, customized to meet user needs. Our tailor-made platforms are cost-effective, come with an extensive range of ancillary services and dedicated technical support.
Our solutions are used by leading European firms and scientific institutions from various market sectors, which process big data, including the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), Mercator Ocean International, German Aerospace Centre (DLR), the EGI, and many others.
Due to our dynamic development, we are looking to join our team:
Digital Marketing Specialist
Place of work: Warsaw
Your tasks will include:
- Implementation of a marketing strategy in the digital area
- Website development: creating content in cooperation with other departments of the company, conducting SEO activities, analyzing user behavior on the website, website optimization
- Planning, coordinating, implementing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns and promotional campaigns
- Creating customer stories and videos on solutions and projects
- Monitoring the activities of competitors and market trends
We expect from you:
- Min. 3-5 years of marketing experience in a similar position, welcome in the IT or technology industry
- Knowledge of the English language at the level of min. B2.
- Experience in working with online marketing tools (like Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Trends, Google AdWords, Tag Manager)
- Higher education in the field of marketing, business management, IT, or new technologies
- Analytical competences
- Ability to create engaging content, light pen
- Commitment, creativity, can-do approach, goal orientation, ability to build relationships with internal and external partners
In return, we offer you:
- Passionate work in a dynamically developing company, in a super innovative industry of new technologies
- Participation in international projects
- Opportunity to develop, build new competencies, participate in training
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere in the office on the Vistula River
- Attractive remuneration based on stable forms of employment and a package of non-wage benefits
Don't forget to add to your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you are interested in participating in future recruitments, please also add:
"I also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment."
The administrator of personal data processed as part of the recruitment process is CloudFerro limited liability company, Nowogrodzka 31 street, 00-511 Warsaw.