CloudFerro provides innovative cloud services. We build cloud computing platforms, processing multi-petabyte repositories of Earth Observation satellite data, for specialized market segments, such as the European space sector.
We offer elastic cloud solutions in a public, private or hybrid cloud deployment model, customized to meet user needs. Our tailor-made platforms are cost-effective, come with an extensive range of ancillary services and dedicated technical support.
Our solutions are used by leading European firms and scientific institutions from various market sectors, which process big data, including the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), Mercator Ocean International, German Aerospace Centre (DLR), the EGI, and many others.
We are constantly evolving, and we are currently looking for a team member for a position of:
What will your daily tasks look like?
- ongoing cooperation with developers related to the automation of the software develoyment process
- improvement of CI / CD processes
- conducting integration tests and benchmarks
- updating system documentation with issues related to application installation and its monitoring
- ensuring the correct operation and development of development, test and production environments, application monitoring
- developing standards for development teams related to effective logging, integration with monitoring systems and containerization
Technlogies we use:
- Kubernetes, Linux, Terraform, Docker, Ansible, Git, Openstack, PostgreSQL, GitlabCI, Nginx, Prometheus, ELK
What do we expect from you?
- basic knowledge of Python
- experience in working with the above technologies / environments
- freedom to communicate in English
Additional skills that will be of value:
- knowledge of: Ceph, MySQL, Grafana, Redis and programming languages: C, C ++, golang
Our perks and benefits:
- the possibility of creating new solutions from scratch and conducting research and development works
- cooperation with the best specialists in their field
- work in product teams focused on improving specific solutions
- gaining international experience in the space sector - one of the most promising markets of the 21st century
- informal and friendly working atmosphere in the office by the Vistula River
- attractive salary based on stable forms of employment
- rich social package - medical care, parking, fruit at work, multisport, chillout room
Don't forget to add to your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you are interested in participating in future recruitments, please also add:
"I also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment."
The administrator of personal data processed as part of the recruitment process is CloudFerro limited liability company, Nowogrodzka 31 street, 00-511 Warsaw.