Introduction to CREODIAS - the Copernicus platform for Earth Observation data access & processing
We are pleased to invite you to the webinar „Introduction to CREODIAS - the Copernicus platform for Earth Observation data access & processing".
WHEN? Thursday, 15 April, 14.00 - 15.00 CET
FROM THE WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN:
- what CREODIAS platform architecture looks like
- what are available data collections (both free of charge and commercial very high-resolution imagery)
- how to use tools for data browsing, selecting, and processing Earth Observation products
- how to set up a Virtual Machine
WATCH OUR WEBINAR IF:
- you are looking for a platform that provides easy access to Earth Observation data, together with Earth Observation focused applications for data access and processing
- you are a current CREODIAS user who wishes to use the platform’s full functionality and potential
- you are a user of Copernicus Open Access Hub, seeking a more advanced functionality for Earth Observation data processing
Join us and use the platform’s full functionality and potential.