Webinar "Fast and efficient agricultural monitoring from space - Sen4CAP for Common Agricultural Policy"
We are pleased to invite you to attend a webinar: „Fast and efficient agricultural monitoring from space - Sen4CAP for Common Agricultural Policy".
Learn more about solutions for land and agriculture monitoring that gives you direct access to the complete Copernicus Sentinel satellite data repository and dynamically scalable processing opportunities. We will present how to use Sen4CAP software for agriculture monitoring commissioned by the European Space Agency in line with the EU Common Agricultural Policy.
WHEN: Wednesday, 10 November, 14.00 – 15.00 CEST
DURING THE WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN:
1. WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE SEN4CAP AS A SERVICE
- A tailor-made bundle
- Easy start for non-technical staff
2. Best practices of SEN4CAP - use cases
- Ready-to-use solution for Paying Agencies
- Useful results in everyday monitoring
3. WHAT'S NEXT
- A new approach to Sen4CAP
Join our webinar if:
- You are searching for an easy tool to fulfil the European Commision's requirements regarding Check by Monitoring
- You are working as an EO / agriculture / atmospheric scientist interested in taking advantage of cloud computing with Earth Observation for environmental applications
- You are currently using CREODIAS and you wish to explore more functionalities
- You are an industry professional who seeks an introduction to cloud-enabled Earth Observation data-based value chains for land / atmospheric applications