Private clouds that we provide are created entirely according to customer specifications. We do not limit ourselves in blindly following the requirements, but actively advise and design solutions that meet business and technical needs. In project, regardless of its size, we try to match best technical and organizational solutions to business requirements.
Many possible solutions
Our clouds come in different sizes, from several computing servers with a very simple management system, through solutions based on hundreds of computing servers focused on maximizing computing power, to one of Europe's largest platforms for data storage used later in climate modelling and weather forecasting.
Open source solutions guarantee independence
Where possible, we use Open source solutions. We believe that free open source software, which can later be modified and ensures code openness, is best for our clients. We want our clouds to be freely modified in the future and flexibly adapted to the changing tasks they face.
In CloudFerro we build servers ourself
We build servers ourselves. Our engineers design machines based on carefully selected and proven components from suppliers around the world. We assemble and test them in our workshops, subjecting each element to thorough control. Thanks to this, we are sure that the private clouds will meet both our clients and our requirements.
Take part in tender with us
We participate in many tenders as the entity responsible for providing hardware platforms and integrations of hardware and software components. If you are looking for a reliable partner whose ability to create complex and unique environments is confirmed by many references, write to us.
- a perfect combination of private and public clouds
- private zone hosted on dedicated infrastructure physically separated from other tenants, located in CloudFerro Tier 3 datacenter or at your premises
- instant scalability of resources in the public zone to accommodate peak loads or store extra data
- independent zones provide increased resiliency, the second zone may be used for backup and disaster-recovery purposes
- fully maintained and administrated by CloudFerro
- based on leading open source solutions - OpenStack and Ceph
- same management interfaces for both zones, common SLA and contract
- reliability and high availability with fully redundant management plane, storage, compute and networking
- possible integration with customer internal infrastructure, authentication providers etc.
- cost effective and scalable pay-per-use payment model - save on CAPEX and OPEX
- TCO competitive with leading public clouds and with own, self-managed infrastructure