Private and public clouds have each their advantages. Our Hybrid Cloud is a perfect combination of both models. A hybrid cloud is composed of a private zone which is in fact an independent private cloud and a public zone which is a dedicated environment in our public cloud. The private zone provides advantages such as security, physical separation and possibility of installation on customer premises, while the public zone allows for instant scaling to handle peak loads in a cost-effective manner. In case of a private zone installed on customer premises, it may be connected to the public zone using a dedicated link or a virtual tunnel across the internet. Both zones are managed in a coherent way, covered by a common SLA and contract.
- a perfect combination of privateand publicclouds
- private zone hosted on dedicated infrastructure physically separated from other tenants, located in CloudFerro Tier 3 datacenter or at your premises
- instant scalability of resources in the public zone to accommodate peak loads or store extra data
- independent zones provide increased resiliency, the second zone may be used for backup and disaster-recovery purposes
- fully maintained and administrated by CloudFerro
- based on leading open source solutions - OpenStack and Ceph
- same management interfaces for both zones, common SLA and contract
- reliability and high availability with fully redundant management plane, storage, compute and networking
- possible integration with customer internal infrastructure, authentication providers etc.
- cost effective and scalable pay-per-use payment model - save on CAPEX and OPEX
- TCO competitive with leading public clouds and with own, self-managed infrastructure