Public Cloud is the perfect place to create a Disaster Recovery environment. Possibility of any scaling in a very short time, virtually infinite data space and very large instant computing power. Thanks to this, it is possible to quickly and automatically migrate production systems of any size.
The basis of Disaster Recovery is to save data and send it to an external, secure location. For this purpose, in our Public Clouds, we provide object-accessible, high-capacity data storage, with you can access from any location. Then, based on this data, you can build an environment with functional parameters identical to the original one.
Thanks to the separate physical location and security used by CloudFerro, there is practically no chance for the simultaneous failure of the primary location and our Public Cloud. Thanks to this, regulatory requirements regarding distance, separation and data security are met.
Physical separation in CloudFerro clouds
The second way to use our Public Clouds is to keep the primary environment on one of them and Disaster Recovery on the other. In this case, the synchronization and configuration of environments is simple, and data copying can be done using CEPH mechanisms.
- main infrastructure fully separated from backup
- unlimited storage and computing resources in the Public Cloud
- easy scaling of computing power and storage
- built on the basis of the best, proven open source solutions - Openstack and CEPH
- based on leading open source solutions - OpenStack and Ceph
- reliability and high availability with fully redundant management plane, storage, compute and networking
- located in our Tier 3 datacenter or at your premises
- fully maintained and administrated by CloudFerro
- possible integration with customer internal infrastructure, authentication providers etc.
- cost effective and scalable pay-per-use payment model - save on CAPEX and OPEX
- TCO competitive with leading public clouds and with own, self-managed infrastructure