An integral part of our public cloud is access to one of Europe's largest repositories for Earth observation data.
Data collections from satellites available from our cloud platform:
- Sentinel-1 (Radar),
- Sentinel-2 (Optical, multispectral),
- Sentinel-3 (Meteorological),
- Sentinel-5p (Spectroscopic - atmosphere composition),
- Copernicus Services.
- VHR (Very High Resolution) data is provided by satellites from China and Kazakhstan. Very High Resolution products are available on a commercial basis and are available as:
- Images from the archive
- New tasking images
- Video clips on 4K resolution
The data in our repository is available locally, directly from our public cloud and is additionally enriched with a wide set of interfaces (object-oriented S3, file NFS, geospatial OGC WMS/WMTS).
They are accessed almost immediately after being acquired from satellites (in the case of Copernicus and Landsat) - automatically downloaded minutes after publication and indexed. Currently there are about 16 PB of observation data available. The repository is growing by 20TB on average every day.
Thanks to platforms such as CREODIAS and WEkEO provided by us, there is no need to make investments and build your own infrastructure or download data to external processing platforms.
Below is a list of Earth observation data collections available from our public cloud.
Our EO Data repository is one of the largest Ceph-based network storage instances in Europe.