We have unique competences in providing cloud computing services and processing big data sets. We create cloud computing for specialized markets. In particular, we are one of the largest cloud service providers for the European space sector. We operate two of the five DIAS (Data and Information Access Services) platforms that provide Earth observation satellite data services under the Copernicus program.
Our clients include, among others such European tycoons as:
- European Space Agency (ESA) - at the request of ESA, we provide cloud computing services with an integrated satellite data repository, the size of which exceeds 16 petabytes of data
- European Center for Medium-Term Forecasts (ECMWF) - we provide hybrid cloud computing services providing access to climate data, climate analyzes, forecasts and indicators in time and space scales
- EUMETSAT and MERCATOR - commissioned by European organizations involved in the operation of meteorological satellites, oceanology research and weather forecasts, we provide hybrid cloud computing services, providing access to satellite data, in particular for monitoring the marine, terrestrial, atmosphere and climate
- German Space Agency (DLR) - we provide services that provide access to the CODE-DE (the Copernicus Data and Exploitation Platform Germany) platform combining access to Earth observation data with flexible processing
See case studies.
We work with over 20 scientific institutions and research centers across Europe, such as the European Space Research Institute, Joanneum Research Forschungsgesellschaft mbH, Plymouth Marine Laboratory, Institut des Geosciences de l'Environnement - Université Grenoble Alpes, Polish Institute of Geodesy and Cartography, UiT the Arctic University of Norway and others.
Elastic solutions - just the way you need it
At CloudFerro we have strong competence in creating elastic solutions in the public, private and hybrid cloud model, tailored to the needs of the user, for various markets and applications, for organizations of all sizes. We provide effective cost models, a wide spectrum of additional services and dedicated technical support, implemented by an experienced local team of specialists with unique competences.
Build your world with us. Free yourself from the complexity of the infrastructure, expand your potential!
- Corporations and organizations processing large amounts of data (Big Data)
Do you have the highest requirements in terms of flexibility, security and performance in terms of processing your large amounts of data? Get to know our private cloud services, tailor made exactly to the needs of the client.
- Scientific institutions and research centers
Do you build advanced analytical models for your research projects? Need high computing power and elasticity to process your data? Check out our private cloud services
- Owners of small and medium projects
Do you need infrastructure without going into its complexity? Do you have a dynamically changing environment? We offer a whole spectrum of public cloud services, enabling the use of variable resources along with the changing load on the system, including dedicated resources and physical separation from other users. Register and test your idea
- Organizations interested in processing Earth observation data
Do you have research or commercial project, using Earth satellite data? The CREODIAS platform, which we built and provides cloud services for, provides everyone with access to a repository of Earth observation data. Use them in your project. Test the CREODIAS platform
- Horizon 2020 project owners
Are you planning to implement the project under Horizon 2020? We provide acces to cloud computing services tailored to the specifics of the project. Contact us